Saturday, October 20, 2012

"This is Halloween" Challenge! Day 6: Bats

Hello all! I am feeling absolutely sick today... I have a cold or something. Ick. Also, I know I have been so late with posting lately but it's not all my fault. The boyfriend has been without a laptop for a few weeks now and has been needing to use mine for work stuff. That's why this week I have been barely online. Hopefully he can get a laptop today and quite bothering me! :) Anyways, yesterday's post was suppose to be bats. Like I said, I am so sick right now, so my design isn't as cool as I would have liked but I wanted to post it anyways.


Looking at it now, I realize I should have done the white bats first to create a shadowing effect but oh well. I still think it came out kind of neat. I painted by nails yellow then sponged on a deep red color. I then used BM 31 to create the bats.

Next week we have Gradient and Witches, should be interesting but fun! I should be feeling better by then (hopefully.)


See you then!
PeaceErin

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Those are some cute bat fingernails you have there! I hope you get well soon, that crud is going around, lots of nail bloggers seem to be ill with a cold now.
    This is a Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them! I am feeling better-ish. Hopefully will be back to my old self soon. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry that youre not feeling well! I hope you feel better soon. I love this bat design! Way more creative with the one I came up with! I also tried to use the image plate but did not turn out great. Anway keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! The image gave me a real hard time! Sometimes the little designs do that, I don't know why. :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...