Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"This is Halloween" Challenge! Day 10: Trick or Treat!

Hello! I have a simple candy corn design for my Trick or treat nails! I thought about stamping but I know a lot of people have been doing that as their trick or treats and I wanted to be different. Though I am not that different because I saw a design just like this and just loved it! Unfortunately  for the life of me I can't remember where I saw the design, so I can't properly give credit. Candy corn is a Halloween candy staple and one of my favorites of the season. I really like the variety pack with the original, cocoa and pumpkin ones!



I just painted my nails with a holographic polish, in this case OPI DS Extravagence, and once dry, I painted the candy corn shapes. First with white acrylic paint, they I painted most of it with the yellow and then the middle with orange. It was pretty simple and I think it came out so cute!


Now it's time to recreate my favorite from another challenger! I loved so many and this was a hard choice but I am currently wearing my recreation so look out for it tomorrow! Halloween's eve! I can't believe how fast time has flown. We get to dress up for work and I'm pretty excited. I'm doing special nails (which I will post probably on November first) and hopefully I will get a picture of me in my costume to share with you guys!

See you tomorrow!
PeaceErin

4 comments:

  1. Your candy corn turned out really good! I don't know if I would have the patience for that. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink glitter is super pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...