Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Challenge! Day 5: Freestyle Halloween

Hello all! Apologies for the lateness of this post! I haven't been on my computer for days due to the family  emergency and my shifts at work have been a little different. Anyways, for my freestyle Halloween post I choose to do the Monster Mash.



So we have Frankenstein, Wolf man, a mummy, Dracula, and Frankenstein's bride's hair. Making a design for my pinky nail is so hard, since it is so small! What do you think? 


I'm pretty excited for tomorrow's challenge. I hope you guys will like what I came up with. :)

See you tomorrow!
PeaceErin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...