Friday, September 28, 2012

Tara's Magic Birthday Nails!

Hello all! If you have been reading my blog, then you have probably heard me mention by best friend Tara. Well her birthday was September 4th and I created special birthday nails just for her. I took the time to take pictures and edit them but I just haven't had the time to post them! Now seems as good a time as any, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TARA!


Tara is one of the most supportive people in my life. She has gladly bought me nail polish and food, and anything else that I have ever needed. She is the best! She fully supports this growing polish addiction of mine and I support her hobby: Magic the Gathering. So that's part of her birthday theme for today!


I'm not going to lie, I don't know much about Magic. I find it fascinating and challenging, so it was kind of hard to come up with something to paint on my nails!


After some research, I found these mana symbols and decided they would be the perfect inspiration for her birthday nails!



I was so happy she loved them! I would list all of the polishes I used but honestly I did this mani so long ago (seems long due to the 31 day challenge) that I don't think I could remember all the polishes.

Once again, I would like to say happy belated birthday to my bestest best friend in the whole world!


I just love making birthday's special for people! Do you like to do special nails for special occasions?

See you tomorrow for Supernatural nails!
PeaceErin

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love these! You just brought me back fond memories of when my cousins and I used to play Magic, although it kinda got too complicated for me lol.

    Your friend sounds awesome, I might have to borrow your birthday nails idea cause I mention my cousin a lot on my blog, and her birthday is in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is awesome! I'm glad you liked the nails! Please feel free to make your cousin birthday nails! I think everyone deserves special birthday nails!!! :D

      Delete

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...