The untried polish for today is Zoya Song. I thought it was the perfect color for Violet Beauregarde's outfit. Speaking of outfits, I just adore Gene Wilder's Wonka suit. That's how the idea for this design started. I wanted to do his suit and then thought about my favorite characters in the film and went with their clothes too. So there's Willy Wonka, Violet Beauregarde, Veruca Salt, and an Oompa Loompa. I also did a Golden Ticket because what are Wonka nails without it?
Gene Wilder is Willy Wonka. Sorry Johnny but no. That never happened in my mind.
- Thumb: Sally Hansen Golden-I, black acrylic paint
- Index: Sally Hansen White On, Ulta Plum Perfect, SH Golden-I, OPI Mermaid's Tears, essence Meet Me Now!
- Middle: Zoya Song, SH Golden-I, black and red acrylic paint
- Ring: Essie Really Red, white and black acrylic paint
- Pinky: China Glaze Street Chic, white acrylic paint
- Fine tipped nail art brush
See you tomorrow!