Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck of the Irish

Happy St. Patty's day all! Today is one of my favorite holidays! I just love wearing green and being festive. I also love corn beef and cabbage, which I plan on making later today. Yum. For any interested, I will be using this recipe. I'll let you know how it turns out but on to business. Naturally, I have a green manicure for you today. I have another St Patrick's day theme manicure that I want to share with you but I need the boyfriend to help me with some editing first and right now he's sprawled out across the bed. Here is what I am wearing today.


 I was going through my stamping plates and found a pattern that looked like clovers to me, so I decided to use it today. Clovers are one of the first things I think of when I think of St. Patty's day. Four leaf clovers are thought to bring good luck. Well now I have a bunch of them covering my digits. Boy, do I need the luck. Job hunting has not been very successful. *sigh* Perhaps this manicure will help.

What I used:
Base coat: Essie ridge filling base coat
Base color: Essie pretty edgy
Stamping colors: Konad white stamping polish and OPI Mermaids tears
Stamp: BM 214
Top coat: Seche vite

I like to use multiple colors when I am stamping from time to time. All you have to do is scatter dots of each color of the image you want to use and then when you scrape it, the colors will blend. Sadly this stamp came out blotchy and not as clean as I would have hoped. It's small designs though, which I feel is to blame. Just out of curiosity, would anyone like me to do tutorials of how I use stamping plates?

What are you wearing on your hands today? Keep a look out for my other St Patty's post. I should be done with it later today. Oh! I also want to mention that I just added a new feature to the bottom of my posts. It's called reactions and I added it because I want to get an idea of how my readers feel about my blogging. So I need everyone's help. If you read a post of mine, can you please tell me your reaction? I want to improve so please be completely honest! I have selected four words that I think are possible reactions to my blog. If you feel that I should use other words let me know. PLEASE, click a reaction! Thanks :) Also leave comments, I love comments. Have a fun day today and don't forget to wear green!


Until next time,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! happy st. pattys days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Happy St. Patty's day to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...