Saturday, January 7, 2012

Julep Maven

Hello! Good news, I got my Julep Maven box today! YAY! I've been on and off about joining up with Julep since I have heard both good and bad news about it. Mostly good, however I have read complaints about their customer service. Anyways, I saw that they were having a promotion to sign up for just $5 and I just couldn't say no. For just 5 bucks, how can anyone who loves nail polish not want to try it? Here's a look at what I got:

Like my scarf? 
When I took the style quiz I ended up getting Bombshell. I never thought of myself as a bombshell but in this case, for the most part, I think it is fitting. I do love my bright colors and prints. So my box included two polishes, age defying hand brightener, and a sample of glycolic hand scrub and SPF 30 hand cream.


Carrie

Megan
Both colors are just gorgeous. Carrie is described as a, "cotton candy pink crème" and Megan is a, "Mediterranean aquamarine shimmer." Carrie makes me think of Carrie Bradshaw from the HBO show Sex and the City. I absolutely adore Sex and the City, so expect some Carrie inspired manicures in the future.


Now I want to watch Sex and the City. haha. I'm excited about this Julep Maven program and I can't wait to use these goodies! 

Until next time,
Erin

1 comment:

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...