Monday, December 19, 2011

Wrapping Paper Mani

Hello! The other day I received in the mail my order of a Konad special stamping polish, so I decided to try it out.  I just got done painting my nails and they turned out to be more fun than i realized they would! It's a simple design, I painted my nails red using OPI Rudolph Red and then stamped on an image using Konad Princess White special polish and BM plate 213. This pattern, along with the red base color, remind me of wrapping paper for some reason and I just simply love how it came out.





Base color: OPI Rudolph Red
Stamp color: Konad special nail polish, Princess White
Stamping Plate: BM-213
Top Coat: Seche Vite

I love this mani so much! This will probably be what I wear for Christmas. What will you wear on your nails for Christmas? If you don't celebrate Christmas, then what will you wear for your festivities this year? I can't believe that Christmas is this weekend! Oh how time flies! I most likely will not get another post in this week, so I would like to wish you all a HAPPY HOLIDAY!

Until next time,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...