Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Amazon Haul

Hello! In a previous post I mentioned I traded in some of my old text books to amazon, this is what I got with the credit:


I just love Bundle Monster! One of my plates was missing and another was defective. The company got back to me within the hour and assured me that I would be getting replacements in a few days, how nice! So now I own 46 stamping plates, yay! I also couldn't resist purchasing the bundle monster brushes and dotting tools. It comes in such a nice case and now I will be able to do nail art by hand. I'm very excited. I'll let you know my decision about the Essie ridge filling base coat after I have used it a few times. I was so upset, because the base coat I was using was splitting my nails and staining them yellow, it was gross. The Essie one did have good reviews, so I am hoping that it will work out.

Where do you buy your polishes and nail art supplies?

 Looking forward to showing you all my creations.
Until my next post,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...