Monday, November 28, 2011

My apologies...

So I have been both under the weather and rather busy due to Thanksgiving being this week/weekend. I had a blast with my family (sans my brother sadly) and with my boyfriend's family, whom I just adore! So I apologize for my complete abandonment of posts.

Starting up this blog was harder than I realized. Of course I didn't think it would easy, just I didn't realize how unequipped I was. Basically my camera is just down right awful so I can't really post pictures like I was planning. A nail polish/ nail art blog really needs good pictures, so as of late I am not really capable of doing this. I have no clue when I will be able to afford a new camera either... Money is so tight. Finding a job was hard enough and now the one I have doesn't give me a lot of hours.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I would like to note how appreciative I am of my new job. I have been working for a couple of weeks now and though the hours are few, I am grateful to have it. I have been looking for months with no luck and by chance I came across the job post. Thank you Rising Star for giving me a job, so I can pay rent and bills and for also allowing me to help kids in need of tutoring. So far I can tell this is a very good program. It just feels good to help kids.

Anyways...rambling...So! I was unable to do week 2 of the OPI contest. I was really sad too since this week's Muppet was Fozzie and I absolutely love him. Oh well. Looking forward to seeing who the new muppet will be. Until next time...

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...